Bending Toward the Sun, Civil War, Dandelions on the Wind, Giveaway, Giveaways, Mona Hodgson, Qiulting Blocks, Quilting, Quilting Circles, Quilting Squares, Ripples Along the Shore, Romance, Shoo-Fly Quilt Pattern, The Quilted Heart, WaterBrook Multnomah, WaterBrook Press
I have embarked on yet another adventure! And, of course, I’d love it if you joined me.
I can’t wait for you to meet Elsa Brantenberg and the women from her Saint Charles Quilting Circle.
An adventure because . . .
- We’re going back in time, to 1865
- We’re moving out story setting from Colorado to Missouri
- We’re switching from a mining camp to a farm and a river town
- We’re stepping out of the boardinghouse into a quilting circle
Wait, there’s still more to our adventure!
- My new series consists of three novellas
- The three stories focus on three women from the quilting circle
- The novellas are releasing as exclusive eBooks
- The novellas are releasing about six weeks apart
- Dandelions on the Wind, Bending Toward the Sun, and Ripples Along the Shore are now available for Pre-Order
- AND the novellas are a prequel to my next series
Exciting times call for a GIVEAWAY, don’t you think?
My sister, Linda, quilted some beautiful Civil War-era quilt squares for me to give away in celebration of my new eNovella series, The Quilted Heart.
I’ll announce the winner of the first square on February 28th.
Stay tuned for a chance to win one of the remaining three squares in the next few months!